One of the UK's most globally recognised Gaming companies is currently recruiting for a Growth Marketing Manager. The company creates distinctive games that millions of people love, all across the globe and that have won many awards. This is a hugely exciting period for the company during a huge growth phase. As part of the Marketing team, you will play a pivotal role in driving forward sales, growth & user acquisition for the full portfolio. Working alongside the Community and Product Marketing Managers; you will test, optimise & spearhead the creative campaigns to commercial success via a wide range of channels, tools & platforms.
What will you be doing?
- Day-to-day ownership of key performance marketing channels PPC, SEO, display and paid social.
- Careful planning of performance marketing campaigns around key business events such as product releases and sale periods.
- Alongside agency, set up and execution of PPC campaigns, including ad copy development, target-setting, optimisation and internal reporting.
- Execution of paid social campaigns, from taking a brief, to setting target groups, writing ad copy, then reporting back to internal stakeholders.
- Display advertising during key times of the year. Briefing third party agencies, setting KPI’s, developing creative (alongside the design team) and reporting.
- Search engine optimisation. Setting the tactics, guiding the internal tech and content teams on optimisation techniques, then maintaining ranking reports.
- Setting budgets, fluctuating accordingly, alongside the changing needs of the business, to ensure cost-of-sale targets are met.
- Run A/B and multivariate testing strategies
What Skills do you need?
- Minimum 3 years experience in managing and optimising paid and owned media channels.
- A proven track record in delivering essential retail-related KPIs such as traffic, new customer acquisition, revenue and margin.
- A demonstrable focus on ROI, CPAs and/or COS (cost of sale) when managing paid media campaigns.
- Experience managing external vendors/agencies.
- 3+ years hands-on experience using web analytics tools to deliver business reporting.
- Hands-on knowledge of tag management solutions.
- Experience working in at least one fast-paced online retail environment.
- Working knowledge of SEO, conversion optimisation, UX and design are desirable.
- Knowledge of, or experience working in, other areas of eCommerce e.g. User Experience, Operations, BI.
- Experience working with data visualisation tools such as Tableau or similar is beneficial, but not essential.
- Experience designing high-converting UX with a proven track record of success
If this sounds like you please get in touch with Andrew Stoves at email@example.com