Head of Community & Social Marketing
My client is a leader in the software games market. A fun, diverse and lively company, that are looking for an experienced and passionate Head of Community & Social Marketing to help drive engagement amongst the current player base as well as bringing in new players.
- You will lead, develop and implement the community and social marketing strategy as part of the Creative Marketing Team in London.
- Working alongside the Product and Live Marketing teams you will be responsible for growing and nurturing the community of players across relevant digital and social platforms.
- Develop the capabilities of the team to deliver world class content and engagement across the digital landscape
- Take ownership for content updates to all brand social media networks and outposts. Ensure a high quality of engaging and emotive content is delivered and implemented across all channels with the right tone and style.
- Report regularly on engagement, performance and other key metrics - confidently sell successes to the whole development team
- Social Marketing experience ideally from live services (gaming, entertainment or a similar)
- Current knowledge of Social Media and Digital Marketing landscape
- Track record of developing and delivering community and social programmes and content (across digital & social channels) impacting game engagement and advocacy.
- High level capability across a balance of creative / strategic thinking, content creation, planning and execution
- A passion for games!