Head of Digital Marketing: Product Lead
An exciting Ed-tech business that already has a household brand and name to support the company’s growth and digital transformation over the past few years. Clients already include several the FTSE 100 and through powering innovative online platforms they are already leading the field. They have recently received considerable investment from a progressive group which has built many successful digital businesses over the past decade.
About the role
It requires an exceptional candidate with digital marketing expertise, strong product management skills (across design, development and delivery), good communication and leadership skills, and a passion for creating outstanding learning experiences with great results.
Driving bespoke design and development
- Overarching Product Management of our face-to-face Digital Marketing training programmes, including development, feedback review and continuous iteration of our ‘off the shelf’ and bespoke courses.
- Provide subject matter expertise to the product team, ensuring our course content is at the cutting edge of the Digital landscape and is the centre of excellence for Digital globally
Operations and budget planning
- Ensure that products are scoped, developed and delivered in a way that supports the company’s margin objectives and which can be communicated clearly to sales teams to ensure our product sales match our aspirations.
Experience & skills required:
- Extensive experience working in a Digital Marketing role
- Experience of online product development in a commercial organisation, with clear evidence of delivering high quality products on time and to budget
- Significant experience of operating and achieving results in a fast-paced digital environment, working with multiple stakeholders with an ability to influence and motivate decisions
- Experience working in education areas related to any of the following: digital transformation and digital marketing; leadership, organisational design, culture and collaborative working; change management