Head of Digital Marketing – Leading Charity
London/ 50k plus great benefits
This charity sits at the heart of the nation and has a history that dates back over 100 years.
As the Head of Digital Marketing you will work closely with the Director of Marketing to determine the digital strategy. This charity is going through a huge amount of change driven by a new senior management team and the thirst for digital transformation and driving out new online services is huge. You will be responsible for driving digital brand growth and maximising income. You will understand the value of our supporters and be committed to delivering a remarkable experience for them across all digital channels, including social media and mobile.
- Develop and implement digital marketing strategy, including digital brand development.
- Analyse digital performance and develop evidence based strategies for growth.
- Identify and implement improvements in new and emerging digital technologies to support organisational growth in line with the five-year strategy.
- Develop digital acquisition and retention strategies for supporters in conjunction with fundraising and volunteer operations teams.
- Lead, motivate and manage the digital team to ensure delivery of the strategy and support the professional development of individual team members.
- Manage relationships with external agencies to ensure that digital projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- You will have at least 5 years senior management experience including leading a successful team.
- Prior experience of working in a charity is a must
- Digital Fundraising experience is essential.
- Previous experience of leading an organisation through digital transformation across all channels.