A global software/hardware solutions company is currently recruiting for a Head of Marketing. The company has offices across the globe and they are responsible for developing world leading content and visual technology products. You will be responsible for managing a team to deliver the full marketing mix and working with senior stakeholders in the business to help articulate and deliver the brands identity to its target audience.
What will you be doing?
- Build and implement their international brand strategy and plan
- Run integrated and multi-channel marketing campaigns across agency and in-house
- Develop content strategy and content to help achieve business objectives
- Enable insight, data and consumer experience to be at the core of delivering commercial results
- Maximise and measure growth to optimise ROI across channels - SEO, PPC, paid, affiliate, and email
- Create sales and reseller material to exploit product features and create literature to help sales teams and resellers understand product positioning, key benefits, target customers
- Develop and implement multi-channel distribution strategies across PR, email, website, social, events, webinars and paid
- Implementing and manage marketing automation tools to create effective customer journeys and measure engagement scoring
- Integrate the marketing team to ensure different teams are effectively using marketing to fully support their needs
What Skills do you need?
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications or equivalent working experience
- 8+ years marketing and communications experience in a B2B environment. Strong background in B2B marketing
- A proven B2B track record of leading a marketing function for an IT/Technology services or product company
- Analytical, data-driven marketer with a fondness for numbers
- A ‘hands on’ approach with an ability to work as part of a team, supporting and encouraging colleagues and team members across all areas
- Experience of managing and adjusting budgets, calculating metrics of marketing campaigns and measuring ROI
If this sounds like you then please contact Andrew Stoves at email@example.com