Head of Public Relations – Leading Charity
50k plus terrific benefits including personal development coach
This charity has been at the heart of our nation for over 100 years and with a high profile this is an exciting place to be if you are passionate about PR.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing you will be responsible for delivering the PR and communications strategy whilst leading a team.
- Media training across the organisation including coaching exec/ charity directors
- Manage external agency relationships within budget and to maximise success.
- Managing press office and reputation management including any crisis management relating to the charity including regional branches.
- Support the directors with raising the charity profile following a rebrand and renewed presence in the UK marketplace.
- Prior experience of leading, managing and developing a PR/ Communications team within a commercial environment.
- Previous experience of working within communications in the 3rd sector or charity at some stage in your career is a must
- Experience of reputation management and crisis communications.
- Partnerships/ broadcasting experience would be beneficial