Head of Strategy – Agency side
London (hybrid working)
Powerhouse International PR & Communications agency with an independent feel who work with leading consumer brands including lifestyle, luxury, retail, fintech & FMCG.
Working closely with senior directors you will be part of the management team. You will lead growth and development of people, strategy team and lead all strategic output for new & existing clients making sure insight is at the heart of everything.
- Craft and deliver innovative and thoughtful strategic solutions to complex brand and communications challenges on behalf of existing and potential clients
- Be a trusted market expert and demonstrate an established knowledge of PR, marketing, media and branding
- Be responsible for ensuring your team’s strategic output matches or exceeds clients’ expectations
- Work with your team and the Content team to build a robust model in which both the teams and the work produced are informed by ongoing analytics
- Be a leader and teach best practice in designing and leading brainstorms and workshops
- Demonstrate confidence and established experience in designing day plans, setting up sessions, controlling sessions, using stimulus and managing the equality of ideas
- Must have a strong Strategy & planning background within a PR & communications agency
- Extensive PR agency experience
- 5+ years in a senior strategy, strategist role.
- Ideally someone who is used to working with consumer led clients in areas such as lifestyle, retail, FMCG or similar.