Head of Video (Sports)
I have a great opportunity at a unique sport and digital media business in central London. The organisation produces branded sports marketing content to reach a growing global customer base and are currently looking for a Head of Video to lead (by example) a small team of video editors.
You will have a minimum of 5 years experience and have worked in a sports related field. You will have proven experience in managing individuals, developing relationships with stakeholders and clients, whilst also leading by example in editing branded content in Premiere Pro and/or Adobe After Effects. Experience managing digital content across content management systems, social media and advertising are beneficial.
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
- Exceptional knowledge of sport
- A minimum of 5 professional experience
- Experience of leading people/ small teams
- Ability to develop professional relationships with colleagues, internal stakeholders and clients
- Proven experience in video editing in a sports setting
- Digital asset management experience
- Experience in editing branded content in Premiere Pro and/or Adobe After Effects
- The role is UK based with some European travel from time to time
Only successful candidate will be contacted