We are working with an incredibly exciting and innovative iGaming company that are one of the fastest growing organisations within their sector within the US, EU and UK markets who are looking for a HTML 5 Developer.
You will be apart of the Creative Department and this role will deliver the most engaging sports betting and casino experience in the market.
- Bachelor’s degree at a technical university (or university of information technology) or equivalent experience
- 4-8 years of experience creating work for a range of UI platforms (web, desktop, mobile)
- Advanced layout skills (HTML, CSS)
- Concepts of cross-browser layout and browser features
- Good knowledge of the principles of animation
- Canvas JS experience
- Skills in working with SVG and vector graphics
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop
- Excellent knowledge of technical requirements for HTML5 banners
- Knowledge of Google products such as DoubleClick Studio
- Self-motivated and always ready to learn something new
- Desire to optimize and improve internal performance
- Strong collaboration skills, and ability to work seamlessly with people in both the US and Europe
- Capable of receiving creative direction and accepting feedback.