This company provides full service support to influencers and personalities to enable them to monetise their site and give their audience great service.
Their clients include fitness, beauty, lifestyle and fashion to name a few but their proposition is relevant across industry.
They are looking to recruit a Content Marketing Manager to create and lead the marketing, content and social media engagement strategy for their service, focusing on acquisition and brand awareness within the influencer community. Reporting to Head of Marketing, the role is varied including developing and executing the marketing strategy, idea generation, creating content and identifying the best approach to engage their target audience.
What will you be doing?
- Create a marketing and content strategy to engage the right people across relevant channels
- Write content that resonates and builds brand awareness
- Idea generation and development
- Research and analyse demographics and the influencer space to inform strategy
- Run wider marketing initiatives to engage the vlogging and influencer community
- Develop the business intelligence and CRM data
What skills do you need?
- Passion for the vlogging and influencer network
- Marketing, content, writing, social media and project management skills
- Understands the Snapchat generation and relevant audiences
This is a chance to carve your own role in a growing company that provides a high quality service to their influencer partners.