Campaign Manager (Insight) / Insight Analyst; marketing campaigns/performance marketing. This growing digital agency provides content campaigns, performance marketing services and digital solutions to some of the best-known brands in the world.
Part of a well-known media group, the 25-person team benefits from the resources of larger agency partners whilst retaining their agile client service approach and close-knit team. You will be the go-to person for data-driven insights, communicating strategic insights and reports that clients can action in order to create an immediate impact on their marketing channels.
The focus of this opportunity is to give the team and their clients the best recommendations from your campaign and performance marketing data, to guide content and social media strategies and help optimise personalised digital experiences as follows:
- Develop KPI frameworks that clearly track content, social and digital to align with project/campaign goals and business objectives
- Build targeted audiences and advertising campaigns across digital channels
- Present and participate in client planning sessions, meetings and presentations
- Support the content and strategy team by delivering quality output reports and insights based on their requirements
To be considered for this opportunity you will need demonstrable skills in the following areas:
- Web analytic tools (such as Omniture, Google Analytics, WebTrends, Coremetrics)
- Online advertising tools (like AdWords, DART/DoubleClick, Atlas, Facebook Ads, Twitter)
- Data visualisation tools (Similar or the same as Google Data Studio and Tableau)
- Developing and implementing tracking plans using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager tracking frameworks
- Performance marketing strategy (including attribution modelling) and tactics across PPC, SEO, Email, Social & Programmatic
This is a chance to be part of a growing agency in a great location, develop your skills running smaller/medium campaigns whilst collaborating with larger agency teams to give the best campaign performance for well known brands.