Flexible/ hybrid working
A global and fast growing digital & marketing agency with a unique model which has given them rapid growth over the past years.
The ideal candidate will use their passion for big data and analytics to provide insights to the business covering a range of topics. They will be responsible for conducting both recurring and ad hoc analysis for business users.
- Ensuring that documentation of client tracking plans is completed according to requirements.
- Establish how different elements of business, information, and technology can be applied to solve a specific problem.
- Communicating tracking plans to developers in a timely manner.
- Performing QA testing on client apps to ensure that tracking has been implemented according to specification.
- Perform regular checks on data health across the internal data warehouse.
- Assist the Data Lead with any further issues
- 1+ years of experience in a similar position with proven experience
- Good technical knowledge and an interest in data analysis.
- An advanced level knowledge of spreadsheet applications Excel and Google Sheets.
- A basic understanding of simple SQL statements for use in data analysis and willingness to expand that knowledge.
- Experience of and willingness to use initiative to find necessary information resources to solve novel problems without oversight.
- Thrives in fast-paced environments and can adapt quickly to shifting priorities
- A collaborative and intensely curious self-starter with a demonstrated ability to keep projects moving and deliver great results on time without the need for too much oversight
- Results-oriented, energetic, and focused with a strong desire to learn and succeed
- And have a real interest in the fast-growing world of mobile/digital