A global consumer agency with clients whose products are recognised around the world. With a focus on FMCG and automotive brands, they provide customer-centric communications acting as an integral connection between brand and consumer.
What you will be doing:
As social media manager you will manage the social media operations including proactive and reactive conversations, collaborating with internal and external teams to develop ideas, build plans and execute communications across social platforms.
You’ll be partnering closely with the insights and analytics team and client stakeholders, including brand and marketing specialists, ensuring best-in-class communications. Using your organised approach you’ll manage community communication plans, actively engaging through social media channels.
- Generate creative ideas and deliver consistent messaging to build the brand through social media
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure communications fit the brand guidelines and strategy
- Manage day-to-day social media operations, including proactive and reactive conversation
- Responsible for management of multiple online brand presences in real time
- Work collaboratively with all teams internally and externally to develop ideas, build connection plans and execute communications in various social media channels
- Create engaging content for all campaign moments, inspired and influenced by monitoring insights
What skills you need:
- Planning of potential marketing strategies and tactics
- Well organized, you are able to prioritize tasks
- Strong analytical skills
- Confident liaising with stakeholders with a strong consultative approach
- Thirst for exploring new technologies
- Knowledge and interest in UK pop culture beneficial
- Marketing, social media or brand management background highly desirable