One of the worlds most prestigious and recognisable membership bodies is currently recruiting for a Brand Marketing Manager. You will be responsible for managing, planning and deploying the brand strategy.
What will you be doing?
- Own and manage work across the integrated brand offer from strategy, expression to experience.
- Develop global brand team capabilities via regular communication with regional managers to assure that team is growing the brand globally.
- Lead and develop the London brand team on a day to day basis, executing against the global brand conversion plan, delivering optimum solutions that drive business performance.
What skills do you need?
- Passion for brand building both internal and externally
- Integrated brand management across multiple channels and markets understanding how insight, brand and technology come together to deliver customer experience
- Customer focused approach and digital first mind-set
- Strong experience in project management, client servicing, as well as flexibility and commitment in dealing with time-critical projects
- Talent management - nurturing and mentoring colleagues
- Budget management and performance reporting
- Ideally 5+ years proven experience of working in brand led transformation (in-house or agency side)
- Solid brand marketing experience working across strategy, creative and activation