One of the world’s most prestigious and recognisable membership bodies is currently recruiting for a Comms & Campaign Manage to help raise external awareness of the organisation on a global scale. You will be responsible for devising, planning and implementing integrated communications campaigns; developing communications in line with the corporate communications strategy; driving activities across the network of international offices and agency management.
.What will you be doing?
- Drive implementation of the organisation’s communications strategy and deliver against objectives
- Manage the planning, creation and implementation of the the companies portfolio of communications and PR campaigns, integrating owned, earned, paid and social channels, to increase brand awareness
- Contribute to the development of communications strategy and planning by creating business programmes and managing relationships with key stakeholders and agency partners
- Motivate, manage, and support function colleagues, both direct reports and indirect reports providing media and communications training and coaching
- Manage media, PR agency and stakeholder relations, including acting as a press officer when required
- Communicate the companies brand and manage reputation
- Review and write content for press releases, articles, speeches, blogs, social posts for media and communications
- Responsible for collating and analysing current communications and messages, ensuring consistency and measuring impact
- Manage and oversee functional operations and projects as required and provide communications expertise to other projects and programmes.
What skills do you need?
- Proven ability to create and lead communications campaigns and programmes in other organisations
- Media savvy and experience working with PR agencies
- Ability to build and manage relationships with subject matter experts, senior leadership and volunteers
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media
- Ability to nurture talent and lead teams
- Ideally a minimum or 4 years relevant communications experience
- Bachelor’s degree qualified of 2.1 or above
- Significant experience in a communications, media or PR agency role