One of the worlds most prestigious and recognisable membership bodies is currently recruiting for a Head of Acquisition. The role is integral in developing and evolving the global acquisition strategy, this includes the provision of support and guidance to the regions in all matters relating to prospect acquisition, nurturing and conversion.
What will you be doing?:
- Oversee prospect and provider marketing programmes, strategy and budgets
- Strategically drive and develop innovative new initiatives to improve the quality and effectiveness of their value proposition.
- Strategically manage, Plan and deliver all marketing initiatives. This includes develop marketing plan, project brief, internal and external communications plans.
- Share accountability for member acquisition and retention.
- Develop marketing strategy, plan, manage and implement their provider initiatives.
- Lead the strategic development, planning and implementation of the acquisition strategy initiatives to ensure prospects have all the information they need to make the decision to become a member.
- Provide support and advice and work with regional marketing managers to ensure regional insight and understanding of local requirements are gained and incorporated in to global plans.
- Responsible for the management and career development of three marketing executives.
What skills do you need?:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Marketing qualification(desirable)
- Ideally a minimum of 5 to 7 years marketing experience
- Experienced at working with different stakeholder and managing expectations
- Global marketing experience
- Experience of developing marketing plans to support organisational objectives
- Budgetary control
- Marketing experience in membership schemes, education or commercial sector
- B2B and B2C marketing