One of the worlds most recognisable Edu-Tech/Membership companies is currently recruiting for a Senior Marketing Executive. The role is responsible for working alongside the Senior Manager in the delivery of acquiring and retaining new customers.
What will you be doing?
- Support the execution of the global acquisition strategy for prospects and new customers
- Create and communicate engaging content and initiatives designed to nurture, inform and convert prospects to customers.
- Manage the optimization of global automated prospect journeys via marketing automation technologies.
- Work with regional market teams to ensure that the customer acquisition strategy and related marketing initiatives are implemented across the regions.
Progression & Retention
- Assist the Senior Manager – Acquisition & Progression Marketing in formulating and executing the global customer progression strategy.
- Lead the development and execution of the global customer induction process, working closely with the Associate Manager, Acquisition & Progression to ensure seamless transition from prospect to customer.
- Lead the development and execution of the annual retention campaign, ensuring successful delivery of marketing campaigns and achievement of annual retention targets.
- Work with regional market teams to gain the global perspective:
- Ensure regional insight and understanding of local requirements are gained and incorporated where relevant.
- Support regional teams to implement and promote programmes and initiatives within their regions.
- Deliver regular campaigns and communications, responding to the needs of customers.
- Develop and execute brand-led campaigns that promote the value and benefits of the business.
- Work with the business intelligence and research & market intelligence teams to analyse campaigns, competitor activity, internal data and external information to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing initiatives and insights that improve decision making/investments.
- Measure performance and evaluate strategies to ensure continual improvement.
- Liaise with marketing colleagues globally to share best practice, learning, ideas, feedback etc. to drive continuous improvement.
What Skills do you need?
- Experience working across the digital marketing mix
- Excellent people skills and ability to work collaboratively
- An interest in key trends and areas of innovation which influence the way they interact and engage with their external customers, internal stakeholders and audiences (digital marketing, new technology, Marketing Automation, CRM, agile working practices, data and analytical tools)
- Customer focused with a good understanding of journey mapping
- Excellent knowledge of digital and social media marketing practises and techniques
- Sound understanding and commitment to data driven marketing.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years marketing experience
- Experienced at working with different stakeholders at all levels
- Global marketing experience
If this role sounds of interest please contact Andrew Stoves at email@example.com