One of the worlds most prestigious and recognisable membership bodies is currently recruiting for a Senior Marketing Campaign Executive. The role is integral in developing and evolving their global members strategy, this includes the provision of support and guidance to the regions in all matters relating to multi channel marketing campaigns, primarily digital.
What will you be doing?:
- Support the Senior Manager on the delivery of the marketing strategy for members and employers.
- Own, lead, and deliver individual marketing initiatives including planning, managing timelines, budget and to report progress .
- Develop marketing plans, project briefs, agency selection (if required) and manage the creative to production process.
- Work with Regional Marketing Managers to gain the global perspective.
- Develop global roll out plans for programmes and initiatives.
- Work with the Research & Intelligence and Datahelp teams to analyse campaigns, competitor activity, internal data and external information.
What skills do you need?:
- Educated to degree level.
- 3 years+ marketing experience, including running multichannel marketing campaigns, particularly digital.
- Experience in generating commercial revenue.
- Global marketing experience essential.
- Experience in developing marketing plans to support organisational objectives.