Product manager - Live Operations
We are working with one of the most exciting and innovative well backed online iGaming companies that are going through a rapid hyper growth expansion process due to taking the UK by storm.
The client is looking for a Live Ops Product Manager to be responsible for creating a fully optimised gaming experience for their players.
You will be reporting into the CPO and this key role will help deliver the most engaging sports betting and casino experience in the market.
- Analytical experience
- Knowledge of UK sports betting - strong background and passion for sports is essential
- In-depth commercial experience of A/B testing campaigns and fine tuning optimisation using software such as Google Optimise, Convertiz, Google Analytics etc.
- Product Manager / SDLC experience
- Stakeholder management
- Create a strong working relationship with the Sports Trading Team, Customer Services, CRM and Product Management to identify and deliver the most engaging sports betting content and casino experience.
- Key stakeholder & manager of defining and delivering optimization improvements (Web, Android and IOS)
What you’ll be doing
- Creating competitor intelligence of UK online sports
- Defining and delivering roadmaps
- Mange bugs and backlog
- Data obsessed to define and monitor quality
- Continuous A/B testing programs
- Work with product manager and delivery teams to execute roadmap
- Work with product and UX team on testing new features
- Previous experience in high growth environment