One of our key clients, a leading membership organisation, is currently recruiting for a Communications Manager to work with the senior leadership team, volunteer leaders and business owners throughout the organisation to raise the profile of the brand domestically and globally. Working with this leading membership body as a Communications Manager, you will be responsible for the management and implementation of corporate communications including long-form written copy, strategic comms plans, and other key materials in the development of the overall corporate communications strategy.
What will you be doing?
- Seek information/research on the business environment affecting the business environment generally and finance professionals specifically.
- Identify trends and developments providing members with opportunities to add value, expand or enhance offerings and remain relevant in serving clients and employers. Integrate these elements into presentations, talking points, bylined articles, videos, social media, publicity, infographics, web pages and other platforms
- Collaborate with the member communications team to make sure information, resources and messaging is appropriately and sufficiently delivered
- Implement strategic communications plans that support significant initiatives
- Prepare dynamic PowerPoint slides, talking points, video scripts, speeches, articles, FAQs, bylined pieces and other resources to communicate on initiatives and key issues.
- Understanding of sensitivities and nuances on multiple issues and involving different stakeholders
- Leadership abilities to influence others and build consensus
- Excellent project planning and management skills; ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strategic thinking, solid data analysis and strong decision making
- Effective researching, writing and editing skills
- Strong script and speechwriting skills
- Ability to spot trends in business, academia, careers
- Ability to translate complex and/or technical information into thought leadership messaging
- Ability to present complex and/or technical information visually (slides, infographics, images, charts/graphs, etc.)
For more info feel free to reach out to alexf@ nativegravity.co.uk