My client, a global children educational gaming company is currently recruiting for a Marketing & CRM Executive to join their ever-expanding team. The ideal candidate will have some CRM experience and be comfortable working across a range of marketing initiatives, owning these from ideation to execution.
What will you be doing?
- Implement multi-channel communication journeys to onboard, engage, convert & retain app users (through Push Notifications, In-App Messages and Email)
- Continuously optimise communications to improve conversion and retention rates
- Own referral campaigns
- Base decisions on the existing CRM strategy, as well as continued testing & customer insight collection
- Create all communications, including both copy and assets
- Create monthly & quarterly audits and reports and ensure efforts continue to align with business objectives
- Manage relationships with relevant agencies & third parties
- Keep up-to-date with email marketing and mobile CRM trends and developments
- Work with the larger team to review app & website performance and recommend changes for conversion rate optimisation
- Contribute to blog content writing & posting; social posting & scheduling; acquisition campaigns & other ad-hoc marketing tasks
What skills do you need?
- Passion for education and children’s learning and media; desire to involve families in a high-quality learning experience
- 1-2 years experience in a similar position; demonstrated experience of implementing communication journeys for app users
- Strong knowledge of email deliverability
- Ability to measure the success of campaigns through the collection and analysis of relevant data
- Good understanding of HTML and email best practices
- Basic knowledge of design best practices and tools (Photoshop and/or Sketch)
- Comfortable working with remote team members
If this sounds of interest, then please contact Andrew Stoves at email@example.com