My client, one of the most recognisable global sports marketing agencies, is now looking to recruit a Marketing Campaign Manager to join their growing marketing function. The company works with brands such as Nike, Sport Relief, Sky and Fitbit to name a few.
The Marketing Campaign Manager is responsible for the day-to-day running and delivery of fully integrated marketing campaigns for a variety of clients across multiple projects. This role suits a commercially focused marketer; someone driven by results and comfortable making decisions based on data and insight.
What will you be doing?
The role is varied and fast paced, and you will be primarily responsible for:
- Production of marketing and communications plans and strategies as part of the over-arching campaign goals, including: tone of voice, targets and objectives, spend plans and key messaging
- Creating and assigning the appropriate marketing and communications tools and tactics for assigned campaigns to reach the right audiences and hit all necessary KPIs
- Develop the overall brand and look and feel of campaigns (working with Designer)
- Responsibility and ownership for the advertising and / or promotional activity for assigned properties / experiences
- Development and management of communication campaign plans (including email, social media, PR, advertising etc.)
- Where necessary development of communication strategies, and all associated activity (e.g. press releases, launches, celebrities and influencers)
- Reviewing and keeping up to date with marketing trends and tools
- Working with external suppliers to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery of campaigns
- Working closely with the wider Campaigns team to communicate marketing and communications strategy to the rest of the business
- Working with Events, Technology and Strategy & Insight teams to ensure a joined-up approach across campaign delivery
- Acting as the day-to-day marketing and communications contact for clients, partners and sponsors as required
- Ensuring campaigns are data and insight-led, demonstrating effectiveness and efficiency, and input into evaluation to show impact and future learnings
- Responsible for line management of team members as and when assigned, including appraisals, objective setting, providing constructive and timely feedback as well as identification of training and development opportunities/needs
What skills do you need?
The company is looking for a team member who exudes the following qualities:
- Are passionate about participation in sport and activity, for yourself and others
- Are highly organised and have the ability to work across multiple accounts
- Have a strong commercial understanding, have experience of delivering clear and strong marketing campaign results, preferably in an event environment
- Have strong knowledge of digital marketing techniques and social media trends
- Have an understanding and experience of using research and data to optimise campaigns
- Have some familiarity managing budgets
- Are goal orientated, and focused on delivering high performing campaigns