Marketing Director – Digital/ Growth - London
Exciting, experiencing exceptional growth and a superstar fintech with international offices!
Due to rapid growth, this company are looking for an experienced and digitally focused Marketing Director to drive customer acquisition. You will be expected to successfully deliver significant scale at the top of the acquisition funnel through both organic and paid media channels, and then activate the newly acquired customers.
- Overall, you will be accountable for developing and executing effective marketing strategies that drive lead generation and customer acquisition at significant scale, supporting the businesses investment activity and campaign submission targets.
- Market awareness & customer acquisition
- Own and manage the marketing and advertising budgets for your focus.
- Develop and drive growth focused multi-channel marketing activities across organic and paid channels.
- Develop and ensure the performance of digital marketing campaigns across various channels (e.g. Facebook, Adwords, affiliate networks, etc.).
- Ensure regular performance analysis is conducted to develop actionable insights in order to continuously test and iterate against key metrics.
- Activation & retention: You will drive the conversion of new customers to active customers through life cycle strategies and programmes which drive long term value.
- Investment activity:
- Scale affiliate programmes to drive on platform activity.
- Create content for direct and indirect channels, supporting investment opportunity awareness.
- Develop effective strategies that meet the business's SEO objectives.
- At least 5 years’ experience and a proven track record of developing and driving growth strategies. Ideally you will have financial services experience and preferably from fintech.
- The ability to demonstrate a high degree of capability in delivering paid campaigns across multiple channels.
- A highly analytical individual with experience in digital marketing.
- Analytical, organised and proficient in the analysis of performance data, with the ability to turn insight into actionable items.
- Proven experience of scaling customer acquisition through both organic and paid digital channels.
- Proven experience in developing SEO strategies, both on- and off-page is desirable.
- Experience working with social media teams to deliver growth targets, preferred.
- Experience in creating, managing and reporting on campaigns with platforms and tools such as Google Adword, Facebook, Adroll, Funnel, GA, etc.
- Deep understanding of key marketing metrics (CPA, CAC, LTV, CPC, CPM).
What’s on offer
- Competitive Salary including great benefits
- Share options on the table from the off.