Marketing Executive – 27k plus benefits
This is a chance to work with a very ambitious young company that has been on a strong growth curve over the past few years. This company provides search/ recruitment services to the senior markets and works within niche markets and major brands.
Due to company growth the current marketing manager is growing seeking to bring in a marketing executive to support with all marketing duties including social media, content, events, tracking marketing performance, creative design.
- Take ownership of the internal communications, working with the Directors to promote ongoing incentives, successes and monthly newsletters
- Writing copy and proofreading creative copy for external communications and social media with assistance from the marketing manager
- Run social media channels through Hootsuite (Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram) to enhance audience engagement
- Monitor and report on competitor activity
- Assist the marketing manager in delivering agreed activities, marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns
- Organise our corporate events including sourcing relevant events, negotiating, managing the process
- Assist management with business development by creating, amending and distributing client presentations and engagement letters
- A Marketing/ English degree (or degree sandwich course/placement year) or relevant marketing qualification
- Ideally suited to someone with at least 1 years prior experience.
- Able to juggle multiple tasks and priorities accordingly
- Drive, energy, enthusiasm
- Creativity, an eye for detail
What’s in it for you?
- Working with a great bunch of people and a dynamic sector.
- Both marketing manager & directors will actively support your on-going development & training including areas of interest (eg. In-design, paid social)
- Working in a vibrant part of London with bags of opportunities.