One of our key agency clients is currently recruiting for a Marketing Executive to work across a key automotive account. Working with this leading digital transformation business as a Marketing Executive, you will be on the team responsible for the design, implementation, management, testing and reporting of a variety of CRM programmes.
What will you be doing?
- Working with CRM colleagues to activate a Quarterly personalised dynamic customer eNewsletters
- Working closely with colleagues across the business to develop dynamic content, data selection, reporting and testing.
- Support the development of a fully integrated online customer portal. Working closely with internal stakeholders to ensure delivery
- Work with the CRM team managing data and creative strategies for CRM programmes.
- Support the CRM team in designing and delivering new projects.
What skills do you need?
- Graduate or equivalent level education
- 1 yr+ CRM/email marketing experience either agency or in-house
- Highly motivated with the ability to make things happen
- Excellent communicator
- Strong relationship builder at all levels
- Competent presenter
- Strong project management skills
- Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
If this role sounds of interest please contact Alex Frohlick at email@example.com