Digital Marketing Intern – Community Manager/ Sales Support
London – South Bank
3-month contract – Internship
Possibility of a permanent position upon completion of the contract period.
About Native Gravity
Recently launched, this exciting recruitment start up is well backed and set up with the ambitions to lead the changes within the digital talent sector. Our team of experts are dedicated to connecting great people with the best opportunities in the emerging digital economy.
To support the company directors with digital marketing and sales support activities
- Managing the company social media accounts – promoting engagement/ building followers/ achieving organic growth
- Writing job adverts to enable growth in our community
- Website management/ building relevant content for our social stream/ Native Hub/ Blogger outreach
- Organising company events.
- CRM development/ building prospects & database work
- e-Sourcing on behalf of the business to attract digital candidates using social sourcing tools
- Meeting and interviewing junior candidates both in person and through skype calls.
- Help support the building of our digital talent community through networking, referrals
- Working to tight deadlines, achieving set objectives and KPI’s
- Helping with the company inbound marketing activities.
- Ad hoc duties as requested by the company directors
- Relevant creative led degree (incl. marketing, digital marketing, design or similar)
- Strong interest in working within a fast-paced start up environment
- Any previous experience that is relevant to this role (i.e. in a digital marketing related position is a huge plus)
- Team player and the right attitude and eye for commercial opportunities
- Competitive salary and working in a google like working environment.
- Central London location based on the River Thames with great transport links
- State of the art new office space set up incl. free bar tap, free promotions
- Be part of a global community of people and become part of London’s exciting start up Hub
- Working with an experienced management team where there is never a dull moment.
How to apply
If you are interested in discussing further then we would love you to get in touch! Why not use your imagination and attract our attention with a slightly different approach?