An ecommerce fashion business with a focus on client service and curated products is looking to recruit a Marketing Manager. The role is broad and varied across the full marketing funnel, focused on customer generation and acquisition.
What will you be doing?
- Manage the social media, design and junior marketer in addition to the digital agency, to build and manage a rich content and editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to the website, blogs and social channels
- Analyse and interpret customer behaviours and patterns to support customer retention
- Create and develop the lead strategy underpinned by content and calls to action
- Deliver new approaches to lead nurturing across channels
- Track, measure and analyse all initiatives to report on ROI and optimise workflows
- Be creative and implement ideas to support customer conversion
What skills do you need?
- Strong understanding of the full marketing mix
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Interpret data and create actionable insights to inform the strategy
This is a chance to take a step up in your career as a senior marketing executive or for a marketing manager to take ownership of the marketing strategy across the full marketing cycle.