Marketing Manager – Technology (B2B)
40k plus benefits
This tech organization has recently received a significant round of funding to support growth and further leverage their strong organic growth over the past few years.
This client is seeking a talented marketer to work closely with the new Head of Marketing. This is an exciting opportunity to learn and develop within an exciting tech company that already has over 100 key clients and is currently seeking to grow into new exciting markets including Pharma and Life Sciences
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing, Product Managers and Sales teams to create timely and informative communications, including product updates, newsletters and more.
- Lead generation: creation and tracking of the leads funnel and status (MQL, SAL, Opportunity, Closed-Won).
- Produce valuable and engaging content for their website that attracts and converts our target audiences, and own the company's content calendar: blogs, white papers, client stories, videos.
- Manage and enhance the company's website and SEO strategy. Utilise Google Analytics and Moz to track these efforts.
- Manage the company's social media accounts - Twitter and LinkedIn - and leverage these channels to disseminate content and grow their online following.
- Organise from start-to-finish events in various locations: venue, invitations, speakers, follow up and contribute to the creation of a compelling agenda.
- At least 3 years prior B2B Marketing experience within a technology company
- Strong full mix experience with an emphasis on digital, lead generation and events.
- Marketing automation experience/ knowledge would be great, but not essential.