A creative live events asset production company is looking for a marketing manager for a 9 month fixed term contract. They are offering the successful applicant the option to work a 4 day week on a pro rata basis, or a full 5 day week if preferred.
Providing technical solutions for a wide range of entertainment industry events around the world, they have a strong reputation for high quality service delivery.
This position is playing an involved and supportive role, positioning the company in the right light within the market. Managing a small team of 3, you will be running and coordinating promotional marketing campaigns, overseeing the marketing budget and raising the company profile. There will be scope to research new markets together with a number of interesting creative projects during the contract. To be considered you will need to have demonstrable experience as follows:
- Coordination and management of marketing campaigns from concept to execution
- A good eye for consistent on-brand communications
- Distribution of press releases and direct marketing campaigns
- Management of website content
- An understanding of marketing within the context of selling a service
- Organisation of events, showcases or exhibitions
- Marketing analysis/web analytics and reporting
Any experience with CRM systems, Adobe Photoshop/InDesign and social media platforms would be beneficial but is not essential. This is a chance to be part of a creative industry delivering technical solutions for exciting events. If you need flexibility you can work a 4 day week with a pro rata salary.