A buzzing, entrepreneurial consumer brand are searching for a Marketing Manager to join their ranks.
Consumer focused product brand, an ambitious and autonomous start up. Recently has had a host of funding put into them and has big investors behind them. This brand is all about creativity and fun. They are a global business with offices in London and Australia. The role is UK based but with potential travel to the US. Think summer, think fun, think of buzz and spontaneous road trips – this is that brand.
Are you the sort of person who likes to come in and set something up from scratch? Taking ownership over the creative, strategic and delivery process? This role enables you to do that and more. You’ll lead the marketing strategy for the brand, working closely with the co-founder on delivering creative, ambitious and cheeky campaigns.
You’ll set up a global strategy however the focus markets have been UK, US and Australia. You’ll be part of the London office who have huge growth plans over the next year.
- 5+ years of marketing or communications experience
- You’ll deliver everything from content, editorial, community, partnerships, influencer strategy, social media, events, affiliate marketing, PR.
- Working very closely with the co-founder to understand the USP of the brand
- You’ll be used to working on your own and be able to come up with creative campaigns as well as being organised and efficient
- The big plan is growing out in the US – so any US experience would be great (but not essential)
- 5+ years experience in marketing or communications
- Agency or Inhouse
- Ideally Consumer experience
- Experience with a product would be great over a service
- Happy to work in a start up environment
- Can really grasp the USP of a brand
- Integrated marketing experience
- Strategic yet creative
The client is searching for someone up to £50k
Get in touch with Sam @ Native Gravity for more information