One of the world's top 50 licensors is currently looking to recruit a Marketing Manager at a very exciting time in the company’s growth. The company works across the globe covering over 100 countries and more than 13 product categories.
The team is very high-energy with a passion for creating and storytelling. You will be responsible for delivering marketing programs & implementation for integrated initiatives, inclusive of partner marketing campaigns & special events, across Europe for their licensed products.
What will you be doing?
- Manage 360 partner activation campaigns, from planning/development to execution
- Work with Brand Category teams to develop seasonal plans and special projects in line with business objectives
- Oversee and execute category specific marketing programs
- Manage the website, from working with writers to developers to execute online calendar and content delivery
- Execute post-sale client programs and brand initiatives
- Collaborate with their retail and licenses partners to produce engaging, yet insightful content
- Ensure effective localization of all marketing assets to support licenses and retailers to promote and sell the companies products
- Work with their in-house creative team to generate innovative, audience-focused content and assets
- Provide pre/post campaign reporting metrics and performance insights
What skills do you need?
- 5+ years Marketing experience
- Prior experience working with licensed brand would great
- Strong analytic, project management skills and writing skills
- Able to develop and apply new ideas, approaches and methods with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Understanding of the retail landscape in multiple European markets would be a plus, but not required
- Digital experience
- Bachelor's or equivalent required, preferably in marketing related field
If this sounds like you then please contact Andrew Stoves at firstname.lastname@example.org