Marketing Manager – B2b/ Digital Agency
45k – London/ Hybrid working model
One of the UK’s best places to work. This design & build, digital agency is multi award winning and growing at a rapid rate working closely with powerhouse brands.
This strategic marketing role will work closely with the sales & marketing teams to integrate brand strategy and drive lead generation through automation techniques. You will be responsible for the ongoing execution of campaigns that target new clients and grow existing accounts.
- Set the lead generation and ABM strategies alongside the Sales and Marketing Teams
- Deploy a lead generation programme that drives content-led revenue and leads for sales teams
- Delivering and owning an automated lead-generation marketing operation via Salesforce and HubSpot
- Creating intelligent, insight-driven ABM campaigns that drive response at all levels
- Instilling a segmented, data-driven marketing approach
- Work in partnership with in-house research, design and content creation teams
- Supported marketing attributed revenue campaigns, and run lead generation campaigns for sales teams to close
- With the team, drive the B2B marketing funnel, brand awareness, demand generation, lead acquisition and content
- Demonstrate a proven track record developing account-based marketing programs. You have designed and executed 1:1, 1: few, and broad-based marketing initiatives to meet pipeline requirements of varied account segments.
- 3 years + experience in a similar B2B marketing role.
- You have Hubspot Academy Certification or similar.
- Leverage account-based data and technology to help our marketing and sales teams attract, engage, convert, and grow strategic accounts.
- Good experience of the platforms, products and tools that underpin ABM marketing automation.
- Data-driven and proficient with extracting analytic insights to segment audiences and optimise efforts.
- Very analytical and data-driven approach to demand generation with the ability to track and report on long-term and complex campaign performance metrics as well as lagging revenue attribution, revenue influence and ROI