Marketing Manager – B2C/ Fintech
Up to 50k depending on experience/ West London
PE backed fintech in a high growth period within the International payments market.
As the B2C marketing manager you will be executing the marketing plan supporting partner/ affiliate teams and channel campaigns.
You will also ensure partner marketing support is of a high standard and in line with our brand guidelines, organise engaging events and work with internal marketing functions to maximise campaign and channels effectiveness for relevant audience sectors.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of B2C and partner marketing experience and be familiar with the financial services and payments industry.
- 5yrs + B2C marketing experience ideally in the fintech, financial services or payments sector.
- Experience in working with partners and internal sales teams
- Proven success in delivering omni-channel campaigns for consumer audiences.
- Proven multi-channel experience in including digital acquisition, partnership marketing and sales enablement.
- Excellent attention to detail and copywriting skills with excellent written and spoken English.
- Ability to analyse data to drive marketing campaign effectiveness
- Project and event management experience
- Knowledge of CRM and marketing software such as Microsoft Dynamics, MailChimp or similar
- Experience of executing social media campaigns both organic and paid (LinkedIn, Twitter)
Due to high demand, only Successful Candidates will be contacted.