Marketing Manager 6 Months FTC
A renowned VC investment company that scales up software businesses is looking for a marketing manager for a 6 months’ fixed term contract.
They are right in the hub of private equity and venture capital in Europe investing in core sectors including technology and fintech.
You will be collaborating with the marketing teams within a portfolio of companies of venture capital (VC)/private equity (PE), marketing the investment fund towards investors, C-Suite and high potential companies. The role will include management and execution of all aspects of the day-to-day in-house marketing function to deliver an effective marketing solution to help support new deal origination opportunities and investor relations.
The working environment is fast paced with variety and you will contribute to the marketing strategy as well as being hands-on executing social media campaigns and events.
- Coordinating high-level marketing strategy including input from external consultants and senior partners
- Monitoring team and company social media statistics and driving improvement
- Managing the company social media pages; LinkedIn and Twitter
- Create unique content
- Manage blog content output from the team
- Create and run the newsletters (MailChimp)
- Arrange, manage and execute all events
This is a chance to be in an exciting space, with industry-leading investors in a varied marketing opportunity.