Marketing Manager - Demand Generation/ B2B
London/ Up to 45k plus benefits
We are currently working with a fast-growing FX/ payments brand who are currently recruiting for a B2B Marketing Manager to strengthen their current marketing team. This role will be the driving force behind executing the organisations marketing plan. With the support of the Group Marketing Director, you will be responsible for delivering the required commercial expectations, supporting the internal business development teams optimising channels and campaigns
What will you be doing?
- Develop and deliver marketing campaigns (both offline and online) from concept to execution based on business objectives
- Develop clear, compelling content to support campaign points: email, landing pages, events, online offline campaigns.
- Design and drive ongoing multi-channel and multi-touch inbound marketing and lead nurturing campaigns that feed the sales funnel.
- Develop and executed against short and long-term campaign roadmaps and strategies
- Create programs and testing/optimizing using marketing automation platforms
- Ongoing campaign optimization; including ad, landing page testing and, execution and analysis of A/B tests
- Forecast, measure and analyse the impact of programs on sales cycles; monitor reports and dashboards to demonstrate progress toward goals
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Marketing, Business Development and Technology
- Strong B2B marketing experience ideally in the financial services, technology or payments sector.
- Proven success in delivering demand generation campaigns for B2B audiences.
- Proven multi-channel experience in including digital acquisition, partnership marketing and sales enablement.
- Excellent attention to detail and copywriting skills with excellent written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of CRM and marketing software like Microsoft Dynamics, MailChimp or similar.
- Experience of executing social media campaigns both organic and paid (LinkedIn, Twitter)