An exciting Ed-tech business that already has a household brand and name to support the company’s growth and digital transformation over the past few years. Clients already include several the FTSE 100 and through powering innovative online platforms they are already leading the field. They have recently received considerable investment from a progressive group which has built many successful digital businesses over the past decade.
About the role:
As a Marketing Manager, you’ll get to work in a vibrant marketing team to help drive continued B2B growth. This company prides itself on its agility and start-up culture, so there are constantly new opportunities on the horizon.
- Plan & deliver innovative and engaging events for Learning & Development leaders from some of the world’s biggest organisations
- Create inspiring client testimonials (video and written) to help promote company courses, develop sales conversations and grow the company brands
- Orchestrate marketing webinars on topics such as AI, Chatbots and Machine Learning. This will include working with a subject matter expert to curate the content and hone the delivery style of the webinar. All with the aim of generating new B2B leads or progressing sales conversations
- Own the creation and continued development of all marketing and sales collateral including pitch decks, brochures, product 2-pagers etc.
So, about you:
- You’ll relish being given a lot of responsibility and the ability to make things happen. You’ll have a great attitude and a marketing skillset that loves to get things done with a few years hands on experience.
- You’ll be able to write great copy. Brief designers. Articulate ideas.
- More importantly you’ll want to play a part in building one of the most exciting ed-tech companies in the UK