One of the fastest growing start ups in the UK (voted in the top 10) is now looking to grow its marketing team by recruiting a Marketing & Campaigns Manager position. Investment backed, this subscription based company has seen huge success in a very short period of time.
As the Marketing & Campaigns Manager, you will have the opportunity to shape all aspects of the brand, own their marketing calendar and develop marketing campaigns to support their commercial strategy.
You will own campaign execution across ATL channels including TV, inserts and press and work with the marketing and content teams to oversee implementation across all other channels, paid social in particular. You will be responsible for devising a data-driven campaign strategy as well as delivering results across a variety of ATL channels.
What will you be doing?
- Develop and implement their annual marketing campaign activity in accordance with their commercial and customer acquisition objectives.Key focal points of the channel mix will include paid social and offline/online direct response.
- Develop and produce creative assets in support of marketing activity across all consumer touchpoints. These will typically include long & short form video for TV and social, product photography, print and digital banners.
- Plan, execute and optimise their ATL media activity.
- Report on all campaign and ATL media metrics.
- Manage their media and creative agencies.
- Manage their creative and ATL media budgets.
What skills do you need?
- A degree in marketing or similar discipline.
- Proven experience of delivering successful campaigns that drive increased traffic, engagement and conversion.
- Proven experience of delivering innovative thinking and creative excellence.
- Strong understanding of all aspects of media planning and buying.
- Ability to report on performance compiling data and insights from multiple sources.
- Ability to work under own initiative and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
If this sounds like you please contact Andrew Stoves at email@example.com