Media Acquisition Director
My client, a European leading online Lifestyle company with a head office in Paris, is currently recruiting for a Media Acquisition Director. The Group combines the number 1 lifestyle brand across all European markets and is a household name within its space.
What will you be doing?
Based in Paris (or London with travel to Paris), the Acquisition department guarantees the achievement of acquisition targets across all channels and devices for the group companies in all their managed European countries.
You will be in charge of the performance of Media for the UK, Nordics and Germany and is responsible for driving growth for the markets/brands through new user acquisition. You will be a media expert (Digital + Offline) and manage the day-to-day agencies relationships. Some of the key duties are:
- Actively lead & grow the Offline and Digital branding marketing channels across a portfolio of brands and markets
- Budget management, delivering to specific acquisition and brand KPIs. You will have experience of relating brand to business metrics, econometric models, business baseline and incremental performance + ROI modelling across whole marketing spend
- Assess channel performance & work with agencies to plan and deliver marketing plans for:
- TV / Radio / Cinema / OOH / Catch up TV
- Online Video / social amplification / PR amplification...
- Influencer marketing and Brand Partnerships
- Work with Digital Acquisition team to make integrated media plans with performance marketing channels such as SEM / Display / Affiliates (internally executed)
- Experience in launching new brands, with 360 view on marketing including internal touchpoints CRM / landing pages / organic touchpoints (web and app stores)
- Able to lead analysis and strategy for creative execution and working along Brand team in feeding these insight for production (Traditional media + digital)
- Lead, manage and nurture a highly talented team and 3 media agencies
What skills do you need?
- 8+ years’ experience in high performance digital and offline marketing role
- Analytical & ROI focused, with a strong commercial acumen
- Proven record in delivering successful marketing campaigns
- Excellent metrics knowledge of digital media + TV / Radio
- Succeeded in a highly competitive online environment (e.g. subscription based business, or competitive categories like travel, gaming, finance)
- Proven record in managing and mentoring a team
- A good knowledge of the German, UK and Nordics market will be a plus