Media Planner – Channel Insight
Up to £35,000 depending on experience
12 month contract role
Channel Insight Planner
Award – winning, International and innovative Digital content and PR Agency, that is experiencing rapid growth due to recent client wins.
Working with some of the agencies biggest clients across the US and UK, the role of Channel Insight Planner will join the digital team and be responsible for creating and recommending media strategies to attract & retain clients and increase client brand recognition.
This opportunity is initially a fixed-term contract for one year, with a view to extending beyond this date.
- Act as the primary point of contact with the client for all correspondence related to performance media
- Drive performance marketing initiatives
- On the agency-side, act as a paid channel specialist, spanning a variety of digital touchpoints including: social media, YouTube, search and programmatic
- Build media plans, audience profiles and manage campaign activations
- Analyse performance data, make fast changes to plans & provide strategic recommendations
- Take ownership of social channels
- Plan and brief content creation
- Proven media planning experience within an agency environment or client side is ideal
- Hands-on experience with the latest digital technologies including: Programmatic, social media trends, search and e-mail marketing
- Solid reporting and analytical skills - the ability to drive insight from numbers and qualitative analysis