Mid/Senior Graphic Designer
Working on behalf of an international architectural company I have a great opportunity for a Mid-Senior Graphic Designer to join their creative dept.
You will have a portfolio demonstrating your layout/ editorial skills and you will be working on projects spanning a range of print and digital touch points, from concept through to artwork. Motion/ After Effects design skills are beneficial although not essential.
You will be working collaboratively with fellow designers as well as manage your own projects, liaising with stakeholders, external printers and suppliers etc.
Key skills and requirements:
- A degree in Graphic Design or equivalent
- Advanced skills in Adobe CC, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- A minimum of 4 years design experience
- Occasional overtime will be required
- Adobe After Effects, Premiere
Only successful candidate will be contacted