Working for a leading experience and design agency in London, I am recruiting for an Experience Planner/ UX to join their growing team. A minimum of 1 years’ professional experience with a focus on UX is required.
As an Experience Planner/ UX, and working collaboratively in a creative team you will be involved in a variety of projects to create strategic experience design output from conducting formative & evaluative user research, through to strategising and ideating digital projects.
- Conducting quantitative and qualitative user research, as well as desk research to understand audience motivations and needs.
- Distilling business needs, market research and user insights into an experience strategy which could include artefacts such as personas, content audits, competitor analyses, experience principles and creative opportunities
- Supporting and eventually running workshops / collaboration sessions and present ideas to a varied audience of stakeholders
- Demonstrating a knowledge and desire to investigate, innovate and develop emerging design, UX and technology trends
- Producing appropriate deliverables to bring ideas to life and define the experience for client and internal teams in a simple, easy to understand way. This could include user journeys, site maps, user-flows, wire frames and prototypes
- A basic understanding of Figma, Miro, Sketch or In Vision