Paid Social Media Manager - London - £35k
Our Client, a leading digital agency, is looking for a Paid Social Media Manager to join their dedicated client-facing team working across Content, Platforms and Performance service touch-points.
You’ll be responsible for delivering paid media services for a major automotive brand and will need a
great understanding of media strategy and social advertising. You will work closely with the Senior Management team to set and deliver social paid advertising strategies.
- Lead on all things paid social for key clients, involving developing media plans that align with business aims and wider marketing strategies
- Working across social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram,
Youtube, etc.) creating and implementing high quality paid social campaigns
- The role is client-facing, helping the client understand how paid social campaigns
can work for them across a variety of platforms
- Involved in analysis and reporting, helping communicate what clients can do to improve performance.
- In-depth knowledge of the technologies and processes involved in running Paid Social
- Experience/knowledge of, and a passion for the automotive industry
- An extensive understanding of Facebook / Twitter Ads Manager, Google Analytics, as well as an understanding of web analytics tools
- Experience monitoring, analysing and managing paid social activity continuously optimising
- Creative flair – ability to work closely with writers and designers to help them create
sparkling, objective-driven creative content