Paid Media/ Performance Marketing Specialist
This is an urgent requirement within a digital agency working mainly with an leading automotive brand working across content, platforms and performance service touch-points
You’ll need a great understanding of media strategy and social advertising.
- Lead on all things paid social for key clients, involving developing media plans that align with business aims and wider marketing strategies
- Working across social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram,
Youtube, etc.) creating and implementing high quality paid social campaigns
- Involved in analysis and reporting, helping communicate what clients can do to improve performance.
- In-depth knowledge of the technologies and processes involved in running Paid Social
campaigns especially facebook
- You will be managing over £1m annual paid budgets and so a background within a media agency would be ideal
- Experience/knowledge of, and a passion for the automotive industry would be great
- An extensive understanding of Facebook / Twitter Ads Manager, Google Analytics, as well as an understanding of web analytics tools
- Experience monitoring, analysing and managing paid social activity continuously optimising
- Creative flair – ability to work closely with writers and designers to help them create
sparkling, objective-driven creative content