Partner Marketing Manager – Financial Services/ Payments
West London – Financial Services
This fast-growing company are backed by a well known private equity group and going through ambitious growth.
As Partner Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the Group’s Partnership Management team, in terms of both acquiring new key and strategic partners and the ongoing development of those relationships.
You will be responsible for being the drive behind creating and managing partnership marketing campaigns, from initial concept to delivery, working side by side with the Partnership Managers to collaborate marketing plans that meet and exceed the needs of partners.
- Supporting Partnership business development team to deliver first class pitches to acquire new affiliate/partners.
- Driving strategic partner marketing initiatives; working with the Group marketing team to execute on lead generation campaigns.
- Developing and executing marketing content and campaigns to and through partners, including identifying joint co-marketing opportunities and leading execution of campaigns through the partner channels.
- Developing scalable marketing assets, campaigns, content, and engagement strategies.
- Understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and revenue.
- Demonstrable experience in building and executing marketing strategies in accordance with lead generation plans.
- Experienced with white-label solution joint marketing partnerships and GTM execution.
- A strong understanding of HubSpot, or other marketing automation software and CRM systems (Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce)
- Can adjust quickly to the changing needs of the business, responsive to feedback, and can work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- At least 5 years’ experience in marketing and partnership/ affiliate led marketing