A fintech startup with substantial growth plans and investment is now looking to recruit a Performance Marketing Manager. As a key member of the marketing team, you will be the main point of contact when it comes to digital user acquisition and will be involved both in planning and executing the digital marketing strategy.
What will you be doing?
- Managing all PPC channels, including: SEM, Facebook, Snapchat, UAC and retargeting.
- Account strategy, campaigns budgets, bids management, keyword research and creative ad copies.
- Creating and managing new digital campaigns from scratch, including A/B testing ad variants.
- Identifying trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on those insights.
- Identifying new channels and quickly testing to find effective ones.
- Presenting back to stakeholders with meaningful data on a weekly basis and having an active role in digital media planning and budgeting.
- Optimising cross-device and cross-platform attribution modelling.
What skills do you need?
- 2+ years experience in a performance marketing role.
- Strong knowledge of PPC, Adwords and Facebook (other platforms are a bonus).
- Strong experience with a mobile first product is a must.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Can demonstrate examples of profitable paid user acquisition.
- Experience with email marketing experience is desirable.