Having recently raised £7 million, this ecommerce/management provider is now looking to recruit a Performance Marketing Manager.
You will be data driven and excited to help grow and build the optimal digital marketing mix in a fast growing business. You will be confident in using digital marketing tracking and technology to ensure that your campaigns are well run and optimized and should enjoy taking a creative approach to engage and target their audience.
What will you be doing?
- Take responsibility for digital acquisition campaigns
- Manage PPC and Paid Social activity across multiple regions and languages (2nd language is a bonus)
- Drive acquisition and conversion via digital channels
- Have a creative approach to testing new ads and audiences
- Ability to create and update content for the web – basic Photoshop and HTML skills desirable.
- Experience with website optimization tools (e.g. A/B testing – Optimizely / Google Experiments or heat mapping - Crazy Egg / Hotjar).
What Skills do you need?
- You have a mix of creative and analytical skills with strong bias to action/execution.
- Proven track record of growing quality traffic through a mix of organic and paid for strategies and tactics, leveraging disciplines like social media, content marketing & lead generation, SEO, PPC, email marketing etc
- Experience setting up and managing paid media campaigns in self-serve ad platforms (e.g. Facebook Power Editor, Google Adwords).
- Experience with tracking and measurement of digital marketing campaigns (e.g. URL & pixel tracking).
If this sounds like you then please contact Andrew Stoves at email@example.com