One of the fastest growing start ups in the UK (voted in the top 10) is now looking to grow its digital team by recruiting a Performance Marketing Manager. Investment backed, this subscription based company has seen huge success in a very short period of time.
As their Performance marketing manager, you will develop and optimise all their PPC accounts with special focus on Facebook. Facebook has been their biggest paid customer acquisition channel and you will be responsible for its growth, continuous optimisation and sustained ROI.
You will develop the campaign plan across all parts of the funnel, inform the creative strategy, devise the audience strategy and provide regular performance updates, responsible for producing results at pace.
What will you be doing?
- Develop and implement Facebook paid media strategy to support their ambitious growth objectives and deliver against the agreed CPA targets.
- Review and optimise Facebook performance daily by driving the testing agenda across ad objectives, formats, bidding techniques, creative, messaging and landing pages and helping their content team set their editorial agenda.
- Develop and implement the companies paid search strategy by updating keywords, ad copy, bidding, and landing pages.
- Manage all SEO development including identifying technical and content site improvements, defining our keyword strategy and feeding into the content strategy.
- Report on all paid social and search metrics, providing clear insights and actions.
What skills do you need?
- A degree in marketing or similar discipline.
- Previous hands on experience within key digital platforms, especially Facebook Ad Manager and Google suite.
- Previous experience within an optimisation tool (ie Smartly) is preferred.
- Strong understanding of all aspects of SEM (including technical SEO)
- Proven ability of creating campaigns that deliver increased traffic, engagement and conversion.
- Ability to report on performance compiling data and insights from multiple sources.
- Ability to work under own initiative and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with a subscription-led brand is preferred.