An exciting Ed-tech business that already has a household brand and name to support the company’s growth and digital transformation over the past few years. Clients already include several the FTSE 100 and through powering innovative online platforms they are already leading the field. They have recently received considerable investment from a progressive group which has built many successful digital businesses over the past decade.
About the Role:
This is an exciting opportunity for a Performance Marketing person who is highly commercial and will play a pivotal role in shaping and implementing marketing automation processes for the specific business vertical to help grow the business.
The successful Performance Marketing Manager must have a strong understanding of marketing automation platforms, ideally Hubspot, and take responsibility for managing marketing processes and operations to increase the number of leads that are generated for the sales team.
- Ownership of the automation piece for this business vertical
- Lead generation, conversion rate and revenue responsibility
- Leading testing across channels
- Revising key performance metrics
- Knowledge of PPC/SEO/Partner marketing channels
- On page conversion rate optimisation
- Strong GA/GTM knowledge
- Experience using a Marketing Automation Platform is essential, with Hubspot experience being preferable
- Relevant B2C marketing knowledge and understanding
- Marketing Campaign management and CRM
- Previous team management experience