Performance Media Manager
Our client is a specialist online motorsport experience company who have created a new role within a fast- growing team based in London. This is a specialist, hands-on position in a fast-paced ecommerce environment with exposure across the whole marketing mix.
• Own and implementation of SEM, display and social strategies
• Working directly with the content, platform and event teams undertaking keyword research in order to build keyword bid strategies
• Manage own budget spend in line with the marketing plan
• Monitor and analyse campaign performance
• Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs
The Ideal Candidate:
• Experience within a fast-paced ecommerce environment within travel, sport, lifestyle or live event sectors preferred.
• An analytical and commercial mindset with strong hands on experience in Paid Media/ SEM channels including PPC, Paid Social, SEO & Display Advertising.
• In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies
• Strong organisational, project and team-working skills
• Knowledge of Google Analytics
• A passion for Motorsports would be ideal!