One of the UK's most recognisable property companies is currently recruiting for a Press & Content Executive. You will be working closely with the Head of Communications and will be responsible for the smooth day-to-day running of the press office. The overall role involves responding to press efficiently with high-quality communication, building excellent relationships with the media and key staff members and providing administrative support. In addition, the role involves management of the social media channels and the planning and execution of the related content.
What will you be doing?
- Respond promptly to all journalist enquiries, including requests for quotes, photography, interviews and information
- Proactively conceive and pitch story ideas to press
- Liaise with branch managers for press releases and comments
- Create and manage press distribution lists
- Assist with the day-to-day running of the digital spheres including the Corporate Blog, newsroom and social channels
- Management of the social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn) including reactive and proactive communications
What skills do you need?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, including impeccable proof reading
- A good understanding of PR and the various media channels
- Interest/experience in property
- Degree education
- Previous experience in PR, communications or journalism
- Experience of online publishing